AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worst literary sex scenes of the year (NSFW language)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Worst literary sex scenes of the year (NSFW language) Reply with quote

Found many of these hilarious.

NSFW WARNING: these are lines from sex scenes in books so much of the language is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

I am linking a de-slided version here.

Or you can see the Huffington Post slide show (it's all text - no idea why they would make a slide show out of it - it is very annoying to click through) here.
MrsFairfax

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!! I confess I had to look up "louche" and still can't decide whether the author meant "disreputable" or was using it from the original French to mean "squinting." And that's just the second one.

Hilarious. Thanks for posting it. (Is it bad there are a couple of these I kinda want to read now? I'd at least like a couple of paragraphs to see the rest of the logistics of that horse thing.)
Lynda X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused. Did you post the site or how to find it?
Tee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynda X, just click on the highlited word "here" both in the third and fourth sentences of Jessi's post and they'll take you to the two websites.

Regarding those descriptions, I have no comment other than "these can't be for real." Very Happy
JenL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee wrote:

Regarding those descriptions, I have no comment other than "these can't be for real." Very Happy

Wow. Just wow. LOL

I'm with you, Tee, I've read some badly written sex scenes in my day, but these take the cake. I suppose they don't list the books they came from anywhere? How convenient. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: