AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Potential TV show based on Amanda Stevens' Graveyard Queen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandlynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Potential TV show based on Amanda Stevens' Graveyard Queen Reply with quote

Just saw this little tidbit pop up on my twitter timeline via Harlequin Books. I haven't read this series since paranormal romances aren't my favorites. But for those of you who are fans, hope this comes to pass.

Amanda Stevens' Graveyard Queen to become series on NBC?
reenydet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love, love, love The Graveyard Queen series, but like all books that are made into movies, tv shows, etc. , I cringe when I think of how the characters will be brought to life or worse still, who the actors will be who portray them. John Devlin is such an enigmatic character that I can't imagine who would do him justice. I hope that Amanda Stevens has a lot of input into the casting and storyline. If she doesn't, it could be very, very bad. I hope it's not.
I'd like to see some of my other favorites brought to the screen (Julia Grey and Nicholas Brisbane, St. Cyr), but I cringe when I think who could play them. I think I prefer the fantasy I have running around in my head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: