AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Harlequin trilogy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachelack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Looking for Harlequin trilogy Reply with quote

I'm looking a trilogy from the 90's or 00's, it's a Silhouette/Harlequin I think.

It has three cousins who are poor and get together with three rich kids from town.

The first book is about the sister, she ends up pregnant by the H, she kills their father who hits her but her brother takes the blame and ends up going to prison. She leaves town I think the H is called Reed.

The second book is the cousin I think called Juliet the Hero is Wes who is a solicitor. They are seeing each other on the sly, her mother sleeps with Wes' father to pay the rent, her mother is ill cannot go so her stepfather sends her instead. She leaves town becomes a singer they meet later where she becomes pregnant and nearly dies when he finds out.

The third book is about the brother who is a gardener and just released from prison, he had a thing with Reed's? ex wife but went to prison for his sister.

Any help appreciated, thank you.
library addict

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The brother going to prison for killing the dad sounds like Beth Andrews' Not Without Her Family (HS#1496 June 2008), A Not-So-Perfect Past (HS#1556 April 2009), and His Secret Agenda (HS#1591 October 2009). But the other details don't match up, so it's probably a different author.
rachelack

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your help, I have now found the titles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: