AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with title & author, hero's a hitman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainydaygirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Help with title & author, hero's a hitman Reply with quote

This has been bugging me for a little while - vague scenes popping into my mind, but I've got no clue of whose book it is. Our hero is some sort of criminal - an assassin or hit man I think and he runs across the heroine in an alley or deserted street in the rain. I think the hit may have gone wrong. Heroine is somehow down on her luck, jobless and probably homeless, or perhaps aged out of foster care. Hero sets her up with a small apartment and a job (waitress in a bar I believe). I'm pretty sure they wait a while before smexing it up too - he thought she was either too young or too innocent for him or somesuch. Any help with this hugely appreciated, I've been through my entire stockpile and can't find it anywhere, but I know I've read the damn thing!! I think it may have been lost when my old computer died, and it wasn't on the last backup flash drive I had. I can remember her being excited to show him the "decorating" she's done in the apartment her found her, and I can remember him and her going to sleep cuddled on the couch, with him being all "revved up" but not wanting to do anything about it. I'm also pretty sure he wants out of the life but with his history, doesn't know how he'll go about it and survive.
Maggie AAR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds a tiny bit like SkinDive by Ava Gray. The hero isn't a hitman, though, because both he and the heroine are being hunted.

Doubt this is it but I thought I'd throw it out there. Hope you find your book!

maggie b.
rainydaygirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are right, that's not it. Sounds like a good read though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: