AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fifty Shades of Grey the Movie and Fun Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[He's a better actor than Ian. He can do intense scenes, and although I didn't see the movie, Blue Valentine with Michelle Williams (love her), the love scenes were apparently, pretty hot. So, he can do naked. LOL

I love Matt and Henry. Gosling would not be my first choice, but I'm sure he could play Christian with ease.

Well that's true, he's a far better actor than Ian. I saw him in Drive and he can do intense and he'd be a guaranteed ticket draw but I don't think he's that handsome so he's very hard for me to picture as Christian. He's cute in a puppy dog kinda way rather than an alpha male kinda way, haha. But you can't keep me away from the movie no matter who is cast and I'll keep an open mind to enjoy it!

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

Well that's true, he's a far better actor than Ian. I saw him in Drive and he can do intense and he'd be a guaranteed ticket draw but I don't think he's that handsome so he's very hard for me to picture as Christian. He's cute in a puppy dog kinda way rather than an alpha male kinda way, haha. But you can't keep me away from the movie no matter who is cast and I'll keep an open mind to enjoy it!

Linda

I don't think he's as handsome as Chrisitan is written, or Matt, Henry or Ian. This is probably just a rumor, like the few others that were flung around on the internet for the past 6 months. And I'm with you, I'll see the movie anyway,but it's been a ton of fun chatting about who might get the part.

Last edited by xina on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmredd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
kmredd wrote:
[Thank you soo much for these trailers.
I'm only at the part where he asks to paint
her. *sigh* I don't get a chance to read much.
I love to read but I mostly do audio books. This
one dosen't have an audio does it? I read where
you said he has a dark side. He is a good guy isn't
he? Laughing

lol kmredd, I kinda tried not to answer your question about him being a good guy before because I wanted you to wonder about it like I did, it's kinda fun! Very Happy But is he a good guy? I think so, I hope so, because I am crushing on him as well. But he has secrets and you haven't met his dark more dominating side yet so ..enjoy!

Thank you Linda. And I'm A OK with dark and dominating!!!

Linda
kmredd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I hope this works so you guys can see this. It's really funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YcstggURnfQ#!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmredd wrote:

Brilliant! Laughing

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny! Now I have that song running through my head, so thanks for that! Lol...so silly!
kmredd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
Funny! Now I have that song running through my head, so thanks for that! Lol...so silly!

Soo sorry about that Xina. Well not really. LOL I 've had "it's raining men" stuck in my head for days. I kinda like it though. LOL
xina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EL James tweeted that the casting rumors aren't true. Yay. Happy to hear that.
Kerstin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmredd wrote:

LMAO!!!! I nearly spit my apple on the computer screen. Oooohhh, Christian I have been naughty...that silly line is stuck in my head now.

Kerstin
xina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerstin wrote:
kmredd wrote:

LMAO!!!! I nearly spit my apple on the computer screen. Oooohhh, Christian I have been naughty...that silly line is stuck in my head now.

Kerstin

Yeah...A couple hours after watching that, I was walking my dogs with that line going over and over in my head. ....spank me in my brand new Audi....~ over and over. Rolling Eyes
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
[Yeah...A couple hours after watching that, I was walking my dogs with that line going over and over in my head. ....spank me in my brand new Audi....~ over and over. Rolling Eyes

I was singing the potty verse becuase her head next to the potty is so gross I couldn't get it out of my head! lol Oh Christian I've been naughty, flush my thoughts right down the potty. Shocked Laughing Did you see where you can download the song on itunes? lmao!

Linda
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerstin wrote:
[quoteLMAO!!!! I nearly spit my apple on the computer screen. Oooohhh, Christian I have been naughty...that silly line is stuck in my head now.

Kerstin

Yay Kerstin, I'm glad you could see that one!

Linda
iluvarake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Jezebel:

Quote:
Ryan Gosling is reportedly the top choice to play Christian Grey in a forthcoming Fifty Shades adaptation. "[Author E.L.] James' hubby Niall Leonard tells the U.K.'s Now magazine that the 'last he heard' Gosling is the No. 1 choice to play Christian Grey." In a related story, last I heard, "melon-baller" is currently the No. 1 choice to remove my eyeballs if I have to read one more fucking word about this sh_t. [E!]

I think Gosling is an excellent actor but I just don't think of him as handsome enough. Heck, she drifts into a drooling coma every time she sees Christian's "beautiful face."
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iluvarake wrote:

I think Gosling is an excellent actor but I just don't think of him as handsome enough. Heck, she drifts into a drooling coma every time she sees Christian's "beautiful face."

Exactly!

Linda
xina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iluvarake wrote:

I was thinking the same. Gosling is good looking, but not in the crazy handsome way Christian is described.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 12 of 16

Jump to: