AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True Blood Season 5----Anyone watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alice and welcome to AAR! I enjoyed your post and agree with most all of it!

I think Eric staked Russell when he was getting hit with the fairy light.

Agree that I'd like to see Sookie hook up with 'bad' Eric and Bill is an idiot as a bad guy, lol

Linda
Alicia Dean

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the welcome. Happy to be here.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. <g> I watched, season after season, while Eric became more and more sexy and Sookie kept trying to deny her attraction, all the while dreaming about him. Then, when they finally do the deed, he's 'Eric Light' Laughing
AliciaDean.com
xina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alicia Dean wrote:
Hi Linda,

Thanks for the welcome. Happy to be here.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. <g> I watched, season after season, while Eric became more and more sexy and Sookie kept trying to deny her attraction, all the while dreaming about him. Then, when they finally do the deed, he's 'Eric Light' Laughing

LOL...I agree. I love Eric, but Sweet Eric, just did not do it for me, although some of their love scenes were pretty hot. Smile I hope Sookie can have another fling with him as his real personality. And....go away Bill, go far, far away.
Alicia Dean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true. Of course, Alexander Skarsgard could not NOT be hot. And, yes, their love scenes were great. But, I love the angst and the 'I shouldn't want you but can't resist' kind of hot love scenes. Like, when things aren't all rainbows and roses, but they do it anyway. (I'm a bit of a sadist, LOL)
AliciaDean.com
kris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: true blood Reply with quote

For anyone interested I just read this article at perez hilton.

We don't know about you, but after the INSANE finale of True Blood a few weeks back, we think waiting for the sixth season to premiere next summer is going to SUCK!
Just like the show's promotional campaign always says! Ha!
But unfortunately, according to creator and former show runner, Alan Ball, there's going to be LESS of what we're waiting for when Sookie and friends return!
That's right, although every year so far has had 12 episodes, the sixth season is only going to have ten!
But while the economy factors into the decision, it's mostly so Anna Paquin can have her twin babies, due in November!
As he explains:
"We're moving production to January to accommodate her. And there will only be 10 shows next season partly because of Anna and partly because of the economics."
Ugh! Well we can't very well be disappointed because of that, can we?!
Gurl needs time to spend with her babies! No fault there!
Although if there IS going to be a reduced number of episodes, they had EACH better be EXCEPTIONAL!
And by that, we mean Viking Vampire Eric better be naked in EVERY single one!
xina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alicia Dean wrote:
So true. Of course, Alexander Skarsgard could not NOT be hot. And, yes, their love scenes were great. But, I love the angst and the 'I shouldn't want you but can't resist' kind of hot love scenes. Like, when things aren't all rainbows and roses, but they do it anyway. (I'm a bit of a sadist, LOL)

I can relate. I hope we can see Sookie and Eric together again. he was protecting her from Nora and Eric in the finale. Hopefully, the writers know what the viewers want. Who knows? I am always....ever hopeful.

edited to add...Meant to say, Bill. He was protecting her from Bill, or better known now as, Billith.

Last edited by xina on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
xina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: true blood Reply with quote

kris wrote:

This....yes!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: true blood Reply with quote

kris wrote:

kris, I like your style, lol

Only 10 eps? Boo!

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: