Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

Look, we love finding these deals for you and making sure they’re worth your time and money. (It helps our database has 15K reviews and counting!) But staying online is expensive and, when you buy a book through these links, we get 4%. That 1.99 book you’re about to buy? We get eight cents. Think about that. If a hundred readers bought that book, we’d get $8.00 and, with so many deals every day, it’s rare we sell that many.

So please, if you love AAR and our curated Steals and Deals, consider a donation to us. (Recurring ones are our favorites!) Just click here.

Your help means we can keep finding these low-priced, vetted books for you. Thanks!

If you’ve not read The Kiss Quotient, you’ve missed out. In our rave review, we said: But beyond the scorching aspect of the romance, this story is also adorable, sweet, and though not overly emotionally wrought by drama, I still found myself choking back the occasional bout of tears. Helen Hoang has written characters that resonate and you feel for them, feel what they feel; and I found it hard to look away or put them out of my mind.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping from our site. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

Our reviewer Shannon–her reviews were so good!–loved this historical romance. She wrote: Some Like it Scandalous is a delightful enemies-to-lovers romance, filled with all the sparkling wit and sizzling chemistry a romance reader could ask for.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

Our reviewer said this fun read reminded her of some of Susan Elizabeth Phillips’ work. (I’m a fan of SEP so that works for me!) We enjoyed this. In our review, we said: The story is very enjoyable, and the plot takes some rather unexpected twists in the second half. I would love to get into these, but they constitute some serious spoilers. Suffice to say that you are most definitely not expecting these twists, which makes them all the more fun, goofy, and delicious. 

It’s free here.

Lauren Blakely routinely gets good grades at AAR. This is a hell of a deal–three full length books for 1.99! The blurb says: Three full-length spicy rom coms packaged together for the first time! In Biggest Rock, you’ll get a rivals-to-lovers workplace romance in Joy Ride, a best friend’s sister/stuck-in-a-cabin romance in Hard Wood, and an enemies-to-lovers battle of wits in Come Again.

It’s 1.99 here.

Readers love love love this sexy series. All of the books are reduced today. This is book one–we gave it a B+. Em said: Idol is a sexy, romantic and compulsively readable love story. One additional aspect that sets this book above others I’ve read are the excellent song selections that advance the story. I particularly loved a scene at the end that featured Killian singing an acoustic version of “I am trying to break your heart,” by Wilco, to Libby. If you’re familiar with the song lyrics (look them up if you aren’t) – trust me when I tell you the scene brought tears to my eyes. Truly, all the author’s song references in Idol are terrific.

It’s free here.

Subscribe
Notify of

2 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments