Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

This historical romance is yet another lovely lovely read from Caroline Linden. In our DIK review, Caz wrote: Intelligently written, strongly characterised and gorgeously romantic, An Earl Like You earns a place on my keeper shelf, and Ms. Linden further cements her place as one of the best authors of historical romance writing today.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping from our site. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

We gave The Irish Girl a B+. Our reviewer wrote: It’s a compelling, complex and poignant read that slowly lures the reader in and weaves itself into the mind and heart. Almost every human emotion is experienced during the book and stamina is needed to process all of the feelings produced by this exhilarating drama.

It’s on sale for 2.99 here.

We gave this sexy contemporary romance a B+. Em wrote: The conversations between Gabriel and Sophie are smart, witty and often funny, and I loved the internal PoVs of both characters over the course of the flight – well, I loved them throughout the book.  Any doubts I had about the opening chapters quickly faded once Sophie started working for the band.  The romantic tension is intense.  OH READER!  You just want them to get it on already.  But they don’t – and it works. When they finally get together YOU feel relieved.

It’s on sale for 0.99 here.

We ADORED this one by the great Jennifer Crusie. In our DIK review, our reviewer wrote: I’m hard to please. There I’ve said it, and there you have it. Reviewers are occasionally taken to task for not “giving out” A-ratings more often, and it’s true, grading is as subjective as anything else; personal opinion is all it boils down to. But, as far as I’m concerned, to earn a Keeper rating, a book must be a complete and total winner on every level – writing, plot, characterization, dialogue, emotion, romance, my reaction to the characters and the story, and the feeling the book leaves me with when I’ve finished reading it. No loose ends, no contrivances, wholly realized. Crazy For You hits every mark, and then some.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

Subscribe
Notify of

2 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments