Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

This is an unusual take on historical romance and we enjoyed it! Our reviewer wrote: It has lot to offer readers looking for a different perspective on an old but beloved portion of history, or those who enjoy tales like Netflx’s Bridgerton. I would recommend it….

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping from our site. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

This got a B+ from us. I’ve read it and it is a very fun NA (New Adult) love story. Our reviewer wrote: In her new romantic comedy, IOU, Marie delivers a wickedly clever love story in which comedic gaffes and situational humor provide an entertaining backdrop for an essentially heartfelt romance.

It’s free at Amazon here.

This is my favorite of Roberts’ exceedingly hot Greek myth adaptations. We gave it a DIK. It’s a sexy, modern version of the Greek legend, and definitely deserves a read.

It’s on sale for 2.24 here.

This too is a DIK. We said: This is such a fun, adventurous book about finding your way in the world, found families, and living the life you truly want to live. The worldbuilding is delightful and the author also manages to address subjects such as racism, transracial adoption, and child abuse. It’s fluffy and warm without being saccharine, sexy without being gauche, and funny without being ridiculous.

It’s on sale for 2.99 here.

And here’s another DIK! We said: If you like a clever story, this one is a banger.  If you aren’t afraid to cry, get your tissues handy.  And finally, the supporting cast is brilliant.  O’Leary loves great friendships, and Siobhan, Miranda, and Jane are supported by some of the best friends ever.  Their friends – their found families, really – are encouraging and loving, supportive and kind and good, and they add so much richness to this story.  These are the kind of people you want in your corner.

Wow, I wish I could tell you all about this book.  I can’t.  You just have to trust me.  It’s great.  One of the best of the year, and probably my favorite O’Leary book.  So far.

It’s on sale for 2.99 here.

We’ll be honest. This is no The Hating Game. But it has lots of things going for it and is, most agree, Thorne’s second best book. In our review, we praised its complexity, the way it portrays female friendship and the dynamic between the leads.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

And, if you missed this week’s deals, you can see them here

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments