Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

One of my very favorite historical romance writers is Jo Goodman. It’s a huge bummer she’s stopped stopped writing but, thankfully, she has been converting her old romances, stupidly dropped by Berkley, to self-published ebooks. (Here’s hoping SO HARD that she does the same with her Westerns.) This one is one of my favorites. It’s just so damn smart. We haven’t reviewed it but it would get an A from me. 

It’s on sale for 0.99 here.

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping from our site. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

Suddenly Royal by Nicole Chase

Our reviewer gave this a DIK. She wrote: Again, do you like The Princess Diaries? This book honestly is a fun and refreshing mash-up of that and the movie The Prince and Me. It’s cute and sweet and has this lovely slow sizzle between Alex and Sam that is just quite wonderful. I can definitely recommend it. For just about everyone, really.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

I thought this was a very good time. In my review I wrote: As Emily and Zach fall for each other–their love scenes, though completely modern, are steamy and funny, my favorite combo–they also join forces to discover who is killing ladies of the night in Bethnal Green. And while I figured out who the killer was almost immediately–I am a devoted mystery reader and literary puzzles are my jam–I enjoyed watching Emily and Zach work–in between passionate encounters–to bring the murderer to justice.

It’s on sale for 2.99 here.

Kresley Cole’s Immortals After Dark series is legendary. This one, published a decade ago, has a 4.6 star rating from thousands of Amazon readers.  It’s about a warlord and a sorceress who have a centuries long past and a lot of unresolved sexual tension. These books are always fun!

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments