AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroine pretending to be psychic...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Heroine pretending to be psychic... Reply with quote

RabidReader says:
I read a book many years ago and would love to re-read it. Sadly the title or the author is no longer in my head. The book is a historical romance, I believe it takes place in America, but I'm not a 100% sure. The heroine is a young girl who lives in a gypsy caravan or a wagon with her little sister. She pretends to be psychic to make enough money for the two of them to survive.
Her and the hero crosses paths when his grandma, searching for her son (or grandson) turns to this girl for help, believing she is a psychic. The hero knows she is a fraud and dislikes her for it, yet is attracted to her.
I do remember a scene of a terrible winter storm and the old woman taking in the little sister. The hero is extremely concerned when he realizes the heroine is spending the night in her caravan/wagon during the snow.
If this plot sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know the title as I remember really liking the book.

Books already suggested and discarded:

Wicked Intentions by Lydia Joyce
Fortune's Bride by Victoria Malvey
Outlaw Moonby Charlotte Hubbard
Romancing the Rogue by Barbara Dawson Smith
Silver Flame by Hannah Howell

Also suggested The Fortune Hunter by Meagan McKinney, but the OP has neither confirmed nor discarded that title yet.

I hope you might be able to help identify this title.

Thank you.

Jenny
willaful

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read The Fortune Hunter, pretty sure that's not in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: