Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

We gave this winner by Caroline Linden a DIK. We wrote: The romance is built on attraction, good banter, and strong commonalities,  just as all of Linden’s other romances are; watching Will and Pippa go from simple lust to true love is a great, fun ride…. All The Duke that I Need is a darned fine romance, and a lovely book that stands among Linden’s best.

It’s at Amazon for 1.99 here.

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping from our site. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

We enjoyed this recent release by Hunter. In our B+ review we said we liked the twist at the end and enjoyed all of the mysteries in this story as well as the slow burn romance.

It’s on sale for 1.99

Book clubs adore this book and we did too! In our DIK review our reviewer wrote: I don’t have nearly enough words to express my love for this latest novel by Ellen Marie Wiseman.The Life She Was Given, is a dark, brutal portrayal of family life, with a few glimmers of hope shining through when the reader least expects it. It’s a book I sped through and then wished I had taken more slowly so as to savor the gorgeous writing, engaging characters, and richly imagined plot.

It’s on sale for 2.99 here.

We gave this a B+. Our reviewer wrote: The Awakening of Miss Henley is a very satisfying read. There is no villain or unnecessary drama, just the awakening of two people who thought they had their lives planned out. Somehow along the way, a sexual tension develops between Emma and Theo and the outcome is delightful. 

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments