AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with a title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amethyststarling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Need help with a title Reply with quote

I have been searching for the title for this book. The main male character had a tattoo on his face with a veil usually covering it. I think it was a claw tattoo. He was supposed to marry the heroine's sister (betrothed but waited a long time before showing up) but told the heroine's father that he was going to marry her instead. The villain was I believe his brother. The heroine and hero do not consummate the relationship until a few months into the marriage, and he plans on leaving her in England as soon as he knows she is pregnant, but she ends up going with him to America anyway. I don't know the author or the title and any help is appreciated!
bigmama74

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds interesting
erhea13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Elizabeth Hoyt. I remember her writing a series of military men who had ties to America.
JudyZ6666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erhea13 wrote:
Try Elizabeth Hoyt. I remember her writing a series of military men who had ties to America.

That's probably not it. "To Desire a Devil" (the 4th book in the Legend of the Four Soldiers series--which, I have to say, I need to go back and see whether she or JK Rowling thought of that idea--the ancient legend offsetting the story--first <g>)) has a hero with a tattoo on his face (birds of prey around his eye), but he does not ever try to hide it.

Judy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: