Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping from our site. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

We are big fans of Grant’s exceedingly intelligent romantic suspense novels. In our B+ review of Catalyst, we wrote: Ms. Grant tells a gripping, well-paced and impeccably researched story that pulled me in from the start and kept me transfixed until the nail-biting conclusion.

It’s at Amazon for 0.99 here.

This is a perfect I have five minutes and I want to learn a fun cool fact or two about an amazing woman read. The entries are smart, wise, and inspiring. I love this book!

It’s on sale for 2.51 here.

There are two Kayne romances on sale today. (Our review of Mustang Wild is here.)

Mustang Wild is on sale for 0.25 here.

Bride of Shadow Canyon is on sale for 0.25 here.

We enjoyed this romantic suspense novel a lot. In our B+ review, our reviewer said: I often bemoan the fact that a book either doesn’t pull together a suspense plot or that it lacks something in the romance department when reading romantic suspense. Catch a Shadow is one of those rare books managing to balance the two elements.

It’s at Amazon for 1.99 here.

Kate Clayborne is beloved by many a romance reader. We gave this one a pleased B+. It’s a treat of a read, a wonderful story of love and self discovery to sink into and get lost in.

It’s on sale for 1.99 here.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments