Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy using our links. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping with our links. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

We loved this. It got an A from us.  The world-building here is nothing short of stunning, and Nicki Pau Preto has crafted a world as magical and mysterious as any I’ve had the pleasure to read about. There’s a lot for the reader to absorb, but the author never resorts to info dumping, instead allowing readers to learn how the world works in a way that feels naturaI and bringing the phoenixes to vibrant life.

Crown of Feathers was a book I hated to put down, so be sure you carve out a large chunk of reading time for yourself. The plot is action-packed, and I flew through this almost 500-page novel in just over a day and a half. 

It’s on sale at Amazon for 2.99 here.

This historical romance is a winner. It’s a Cinderella retelling set in the Jewish community, with a gender-swapped twist.

Get it at Amazon for 2.99 here.

This is a blast from the past romance. Our 2006 review is here. The Barefoot Princess just about everything that takes place works beautifully – even though it starts out with the heroine kidnapping the hero and chaining him in a basement.

It’s at Amazon for 0.99 here.

Jamieson writes sexy tropetastic contemporary romance. This one’s a hockey star/off limits romance. Readers love it–it has a 4.4 rating at Amazon.

It’s on sale for 2.99 here.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments