Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy using our links. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping with our links. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

Blood and Chocolate was, I think, the first werewolf romance I ever read. I still have my battered paperback copy! We gave it a B+. It’s got everything: action, adventure, love, betrayal, blood, chocolate. It’ll grab you and not let go until the last page.

It’s on sale at Amazon for 1.99 here.

This HR has tons of angst and steam. We gave it a B+. Our reviewer wrote: A book I unhesitatingly recommend, His Every Kiss easily ranks as one of the top three European Historical romances I’ve read this year.

It’s at Amazon for 1.99 here.

This book is simply phenomenal. Obama thinks so too! We gave it a DIK.

It’s at Amazon for 2.99 here.

Post-apocalyptic adventures? With librarians? Sign me up. (Our B+ review is here.)

It’s at Amazon for 2.99 here.

Our editor Caz really enjoyed this one. She wrote: The chemistry between West and Ivy is scorching right from the start, and I’d venture to say that the love scenes in this story are probably the sexiest I’ve read in any of this author’s books.

It’s at Amazon for 0.99 here.

You can see more current deals at our Amazon storefront here.

You might also enjoy our list of AAR’s Top 100 Romances!

Subscribe
Notify of

1 Comment
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments