AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another book mystery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eliza

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Another book mystery Reply with quote

Does anyone remember a series of books about three women who inherit an old lady's house where she had served them tea as little girls and acted as a sounding board for them? The first book has a male family construction crew doing rehab (Irish I think) where one is the hero, and there's a main theme about the lady's vintage designer clothes collection. Thank you.
Tacilija

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Another book mystery Reply with quote

Yup Smile I think the books are Cutting Loose, Bending the Rules and Playing Dirty, by Susan Andersen.

Eliza wrote:
Does anyone remember a series of books about three women who inherit an old lady's house where she had served them tea as little girls and acted as a sounding board for them? The first book has a male family construction crew doing rehab (Irish I think) where one is the hero, and there's a main theme about the lady's vintage designer clothes collection. Thank you.
Eliza

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Another book mystery Reply with quote

Tacilija wrote:
Yup Smile I think the books are Cutting Loose, Bending the Rules and Playing Dirty, by Susan Andersen.

Oh, thank you so very much. I've had a mental image of that house in my mind for some time but just couldn't come up with the author or titles. It felt like they could be re-reads for my slump, and now they will be thanks to you! Very Happy
Tacilija

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Another book mystery Reply with quote

Eliza wrote:
Oh, thank you so very much. I've had a mental image of that house in my mind for some time but just couldn't come up with the author or titles. It felt like they could be re-reads for my slump, and now they will be thanks to you! Very Happy

You are very welcome. I'm glad I could help Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: