AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anybody recognize this book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geekygurl89

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Does anybody recognize this book? Reply with quote

It starts with the hero driving through the snow and seeing a figure stumbling on the side of the road. He pulls over just as the figure collapses. He takes the girl (heroine) home and sees many bruises.

Hero doesn't really want anybody in his home since he is basically a hermit but his protective side won't let him send the girl onward.

Heroine escaped from her abusive, stalker ex who had kidnapped her. He always finds her no matter where she runs.

I think it is a harlequin romance story but I am not sure. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you!
PatW

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an exact match, but sounds fairly similar to an early Nora Roberts titled Gabriel's Angel which was reissued in 2005. However, I think the heroine is on the run from her in-laws... can't remember if her husband was abusive...
geekygurl89

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No... this is contemporary... the hero used to military and is now a philosophy author.

but thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: