Today’s Steals and Deals at AAR…..

As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn a very small percentage of whatever you buy using our links. And remember, we get a percentage of EVERYTHING in your cart when you’ve begun your shopping with our links. We are working hard to stay online but it is very very difficult on today’s internet. When you buy ANYTHING from us, that tiny sliver of money is what enables us to stay on line, so please, visit our links and click through to Amazon. Thanks!

We gave this tender, steamy romance a DIK. Our reviewer wrote: I’m happy to highly recommend this book to readers who love a steamy romance. This one with a fun wedding planner and grumpy but loveable florist who get a second chance at love is a winner!

It’s at Amazon for 1.99 here.

This HR got an A from us.  Our reviewer wrote: I first read Shirley Busbee’s My Lady Vixen when I was 14 and became instantly obsessed with historical romances. It is my number one, all-time favorite novel.

It’s at Amazon for 2.99 here.

Miss those old romances where the heroine struggles against the passion the enemy’s touch awakens in her? Here you go!

It’s at Amazon for 1.99 here.

Do you, like me, love twisty thrillers? This one is a gem. Our reviewer wrote: The Stranger Inside, was a true joy to read. The plot is compelling, the characters feel completely authentic, and the story is just twisty enough to have kept me on the proverbial edge of my seat.

This recent release is a DIK at AAR. We wrote: I enjoyed the theme of figuring out what you want and going for it! I recommend this to readers looking for a quick story with lots of charm and a little magic.

You can see all our current deals at our Amazon storefront here.

You might also enjoy our list of AAR’s Top 100 Romances!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments