AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a book I'd like to re-read....help me please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lily Rose 81

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Looking for a book I'd like to re-read....help me please! Reply with quote

Hi all.
I've tried to remember the title of a book I'd like to re-read that's been tormenting me but I can't.
It's fixed idea.

What I remember:

- It's historical and set in England.(Regency or Victorian era)

- The book is not of recent publishing.

- h and H have a kind of marriage of convenience and don't like each other a lot.

- They have twins (male sons I'm almost sure)

- H/h stay apart for a while because they have a hate/love relationship.

- There's a second story involving h's bestfriend (or something like that) and a dear male friend of heroine (My memory tells me he's an earl).

- The bestfriend gets pregnant with the h's dear friend. She runs away (don't remember why) and has a boy. She lives (maybe in Cornwall) saying she's a widow. Her lover keeps searching for her. If I remember correctly the heroine know where she was living but dind't tell her friend the earl when he asked. This secondary couple charachters love each other but she thinks to be kinda unworthy of him.

- In a final scene when h, H are celebrating something I think ,the friend sees the bestfriend with a boy and knows he's his child.

That's all for now.
I'll add info if I'll recall anything more.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: