AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DWTS Season 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many good dancers this season it might be a surprise who goes home every week!
Lynn
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The final four are all amazing, I don't know who to root for!

Linda
Debbie

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ladies, I am new posting in the chat forum. I have only posted over at potpourri once in a while.

I wanted to join in on the conversation because this season celebs are so good and exciting. I hope you all don't mind.

The last four are all so good but my absolute fav is Katherine. I liked her from day 1 and I hope she's safe tonight, especially since she had the little fall at the end. I voted for her. I also like Donald and William but I really want Katherine to win. I think she's the best. I just get this feeling William is going to win.

I feel so bad that she had the mess up at the end, I hope her back is okay.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
Hello Ladies, I am new posting in the chat forum. I have only posted over at potpourri once in a while.

I wanted to join in on the conversation because this season celebs are so good and exciting. I hope you all don't mind.

The last four are all so good but my absolute fav is Katherine. I liked her from day 1 and I hope she's safe tonight, especially since she had the little fall at the end. I voted for her. I also like Donald and William but I really want Katherine to win. I think she's the best. I just get this feeling William is going to win.

I feel so bad that she had the mess up at the end, I hope her back is okay.

Hi Debbie! Yes please do come post the DWTS threads have been so quiet lately.

I am rooting for William but I think Katherine is the best dancer and I woudln't be at all disappointed if it was her.

I thought sure it would be Donald going home last night, so surprised it was Maria.

Linda
Debbie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda, I also thought Donald would be the one to go home.

I liked them all, but to be honest if I had to choose who to go home, it would choose Maria. Maria is a good dancer, but I want to think Derek played a huge part in her doing so well. Dereck is great.

Katherine comes from a different background, opera singer, no dancing experience. Totally out of her element and yet she came in from day 1 and did fantastic. I really like her, I like her personality, she's so humble and she dances beautifully.

But I think William is going to win it. He has so many fans, especially the ladies, like you Smile He is one hot guy. Nice looking at him every week.

Debbie
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
Hi Linda, I also thought Donald would be the one to go home.

I liked them all, but to be honest if I had to choose who to go home, it would choose Maria. Maria is a good dancer, but I want to think Derek played a huge part in her doing so well. Dereck is great.

Katherine comes from a different background, opera singer, no dancing experience. Totally out of her element and yet she came in from day 1 and did fantastic. I really like her, I like her personality, she's so humble and she dances beautifully.

But I think William is going to win it. He has so many fans, especially the ladies, like you Smile He is one hot guy. Nice looking at him every week.

Debbie

Debbie, what did you think about Donald winning it? I was so happy for them! First win for Peta too, I'm sure she is beyond thrilled!

Linda
Debbie

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda,

First, I was surprised William came in third. I thought he would win (he had a whole lot of fans) and if not then at least second place but certainly not third.

After William was called for third place, then I just had this strong feeling Donald would win. Donald was good, he tried and put everything in each dance each week and always had a smile. I am happy for him and Peta. But Katherine was my absolute favorite. She was really the best. The football players do very well, they certainly have a huge fan base.

This was one of the best season, the celebs were so good.
PWNN

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katherine had the technique and William had his hips but Donald won it with the freestyle which was just so much fun and unexpected that it blew the others away. And how could one not love his wife's bedazzled Cheese-head! Laughing

I loved that he was such a fan of the show that he knew about a freestyle dance from the second season and what style he wanted and a smart enough competitor and judge of his opponents that he correctly guessed what style of dance William and Katherine would do and that they'd both play it safe. Strategy in Dancing With The Stars!

Some were saying that athletes have unfair fan bases which I do think helps to keep them in the competition longer at first but I think they win because they are a) in great physical shape b) know how to work hard and through pain c) know how to take constructive criticism and be coached and d) work great under pressure and know how to thrive in the big moment knowing it might be the only chance e) are as competitive as heck .

(Of course it also helps if they can dance - see Martina, Sugar Ray for otherwise.)
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
Hi Linda,

First, I was surprised William came in third. I thought he would win (he had a whole lot of fans) and if not then at least second place but certainly not third.

After William was called for third place, then I just had this strong feeling Donald would win. Donald was good, he tried and put everything in each dance each week and always had a smile. I am happy for him and Peta. But Katherine was my absolute favorite. She was really the best. The football players do very well, they certainly have a huge fan base.

This was one of the best season, the celebs were so good.

I kinda hated that William came in third as I was really rooting for him but to be fair i did not think his free style or cha-cha was that good, so i can see why he didn't pull in the voted needed. I also hate to say it but I think Cheryl was off her game this season.

Katherine had the best technique of all of them but that doesn't always bring in the votes either. She was so sweet I don't begrudge her second place.

For Donald, I do think that the football players have a very strong voting base, however I agree that his free style was fantastic and certainly helped. Plus he had such a great attitude through the whole competition, he earned it!

It was a great season and I can't wait for the All Stars! I am hoping for Carson and Ana to come back, oh how I enjoyed those two together. Smile

Linda
Debbie

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda, I am looking forward to the all star. I hope Carson comes back he was so entertaining.

I'll be looking out for your posts for the new season - which I think is in September.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: