AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sookie 12
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maryskl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Sookie 12 Reply with quote

Anyone else waiting with bated breath for the next Sookie book (due out next Tuesday)?
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Sookie 12 Reply with quote

maryskl wrote:
Anyone else waiting with bated breath for the next Sookie book (due out next Tuesday)?

Me me me! LOL And I think there is only one more after. Crying or Very sad

I have a worry this latest one will have her break things up with Eric because they were not doing so well in the last book. I hope not, fingers crossed and all that.

Linda
Maggie AAR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Sookie 12 Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

And I think there is only one more after. Crying or Very sad
Linda

I've looked for information on that and couldn't find it. Does anyone know where (or if) such info exists? This is what is on the authors website

Quote:
Q. Are you finished with the Sookie Stackhouse series? When will the next book come out?

A. I am not finished with the series. I donít know how many more books I will write about Sookie. The next one will be out in May.

The year on the bottom of the page is 2011.

I thought she had set a number to finish but I can't find it. Sure would be nice to know though.

maggie b.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie -

http://www.fearnet.com/news/interviews/b24561_exclusive_author_charlaine_harris_on.html

http://true-blood.net/2012/04/14/sookie-book-13-title-revealed-plus-charlaine-harris-future-plans/

Linda
maryskl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Sookie 12 Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
maryskl wrote:

Me me me! LOL And I think there is only one more after. Crying or Very sad

I have a worry this latest one will have her break things up with Eric because they were not doing so well in the last book. I hope not, fingers crossed and all that.

Linda

Oh I am worried about the Eric situation too! I read an excerpt of chapter 2 and it looks like fairies figure prominently again.
Maggie AAR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
Maggie -

http://www.fearnet.com/news/interviews/b24561_exclusive_author_charlaine_harris_on.html

http://true-blood.net/2012/04/14/sookie-book-13-title-revealed-plus-charlaine-harris-future-plans/

Linda

Thanks, Linda. It is really annoying that the author website didn't have that info!

Maggie
erika

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the last one? If so I'm going to read as an ebook. Hope Harris doesn't off Sookie...that chick is the Jack Bauer of sci fi!
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

erika wrote:
Is this the last one? If so I'm going to read as an ebook. Hope Harris doesn't off Sookie...that chick is the Jack Bauer of sci fi!

Erika, one more after this one, I don't think she'll kill Sookie off.

Linda
erika

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
erika wrote:

Erika, one more after this one, I don't think she'll kill Sookie off.

Linda

Thanks. I'm certainly hoping Sookie a HEA at least. I can't decide if Erik or Bill should be her hea.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished this book, anyone else?

Linda
veasleyd1

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

Linda

Not yet, but you all reminded me to buy it, so it shouldn't be long now Smile
kris

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va said
Quote:

I finished it last night and I thought it was much better than the previous book. I'll be very excited to see how Ms. Harris finishes this series because at this point I have no idea who Sookie will end up with(or not). I don't want to say anymore until more people have finished it.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kris wrote:
Linda in sw va said
Quote:

I finished it last night and I thought it was much better than the previous book. I'll be very excited to see how Ms. Harris finishes this series because at this point I have no idea who Sookie will end up with(or not). I don't want to say anymore until more people have finished it.

I'm on the fence, the last two books have not been as enjoyable to me as many of her previous books, I feel like I need to go back and do a reread.

Slight spoiler ahead..

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

I sure hope she's not going to kill Sookie off, it made me uncomfortable that she had her going to a lawyer to make up a will.

Linda
Maggie AAR

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
kris wrote:
Linda in sw va said
Quote:

I'm on the fence, the last two books have not been as enjoyable to me as many of her previous books, I feel like I need to go back and do a reread.

Slight spoiler ahead..

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

I sure hope she's not going to kill Sookie off, it made me uncomfortable that she had her going to a lawyer to make up a will.

Linda

I don't think so. Highlight to read:There was all the commotion over the babies and then the ending with Sam. Also, the bar partnership. I think the series will close out with Sookie and Sam running Merlot's with a bunch of puppies around them.

That's the ending I *think* will happen but this series has surprised me before.
maggie b.

Last edited by Maggie AAR on Thu May 03, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
veasleyd1

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it; read it. IMHO it's far better than the last couple of books in the series. I have no idea in the world how she plans to finish this up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Let's Talk Romance Novels Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: