AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about Harlequin SuperRomance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Question about Harlequin SuperRomance Reply with quote

I haven't seen any Harlequin Super Romance in the bookstores recently, nor at Walmart? I looked on the Website, there is no word of them being discontinued. In fact, there are March books. Have the stores decided not to carry them?
Leigh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they are. I just finished reviewing one. Of course it was an e-book.
HEAreader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a few at either Target or Wal-mart this week - but only one or two. I have noticed that they don't seem to be as available as they were. Don't know why - I think they're one of the best lines that Harlequin carries. I usually get mine from Amazon unless I just can't wait for one, and then I get it in epub form from Harlequin (you can get books a month ahead that way).
KayWebbHarrison

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend that you purchase Harlequin books at eHarlequin.com. They are cheaper there, and if you purchase at least five [I think] at a time, the shipping is free. Also, you may order next month's books this month.

Kay
HEAreader

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Kay says is all true - but the shipping is very slow - like two weeks. That drove me crazy (not very patient).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Romance Potpourri Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: