AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kim K divorce

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Kim K divorce Reply with quote

I was appalled at the excess of Kim's wedding when I couldn't avoid seeing articles about it. Ten million dollars for a wedding. And now the marriage has only lasted 72 days. I just think of all the hungry children or returning vets, or out of work individuals that would have been helped by this amount of money.

I know people can spend it however they want. But I can't believe E paid this much money to person with no talent. Just my two cents.
Lizzie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness, what took her so long? She and her money grubbing family are disgusting. But as long as the public buy the magazines and watch their shows they will be in business. The poor basketball smuck should be glad he is out of that family. We can only hope she gives him his share of the money she was paid for the staged wedding.

She may have just shot herself in the foot on this one. Maybe the public will say enough already!
Leigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizzie wrote:
My goodness, what took her so long? She and her money grubbing family are disgusting. But as long as the public buy the magazines and watch their shows they will be in business. The poor basketball smuck should be glad he is out of that family. We can only hope she gives him his share of the money she was paid for the staged wedding.

She may have just shot herself in the foot on this one. Maybe the public will say enough already!

I wish. . .what is it that makes people like this stars and they rake in millions for nothing except airing dirty laundry (well I suppose this is what she does. . .I haven't seen the show)
PWNN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good thing we have that Federal In Defense Of Marriage Act to keep people from tarnishing the institution of marriage.
Tee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Hollywood does not know what the word marriage means. So how can we expect them to keep vows and all the other stuff that goes with it? I've said it before and I'll say it again--they live in their own little fairytale world and somehow think that's the normal way of living. If we don't get it by now, then we never will.
bookmark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wasn't going to reply because I really dislike the K family, and I don't want to contribute to the needless/wasteful attention surrounding them. I really shouldn't say I dislike them, but more that I hate people like them and other reality stars who become celebrities without any good reason except for bad behavior or for being drama queens/kings. I hate the fact that the media tries to throw these people and their lives down our throat.

The main reason I "had" to respond is because it just makes me laugh hearing this news, even though I'm sure divorce is a serious business. I did wonder what kind of idiot would marry this woman to begin with.

It upsets me that yet another celebrity, fake or otherwise, makes a mockery of the institution of marriage.
xina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is all ridiculous to me. I can't believe anyone even cares given all the problems we have in the world today...this is front and center on the news. Really. To me she is a no-talent person, along with her family who has a cheap clothing and purse line or whatever she puts her name on. Big deal. I sometimes find it hard to believe who the media puts the focus on. **go away**
Tee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xina wrote:
**go away**

If only...
Leigh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee wrote:
xina wrote:
**go away**

If only...

I know. . I just want to say boycott these people. Why are you making them rich.
NoirFemme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently they are getting back together. Guess the Kardashian family realized the financial fallout from this quickie divorce was greater than the publicity it garnered.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoirFemme wrote:
Apparently they are getting back together. Guess the Kardashian family realized the financial fallout from this quickie divorce was greater than the publicity it garnered.

Oh good grief. Rolling Eyes

Linda
Tee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

I second that. Very Happy
Kristie(J)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
NoirFemme wrote:

Linda

Heh, heh, And more than the financial fallout is the vitriol that people are feeling towards this family. Hopefully it's enough that they will all go into the sunset, never to be heard from again except for those "whatever happened to?" moments
Danielle D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
NoirFemme wrote:

Linda

Yep! Good grieaf is right -- who cares. The Karda$hian and Ryan Seacrest realized that Kim's divorce backfire and instead of getting sympathy their true greedy colors came out.

I for one say --- they've had their 15 minute of fame now go away!

So many books, so little time

http://www.myspace.com/danielle_de
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/DanniD?ref=profile
http://www.shelfari.com/dani807

Now a Lady of Leisure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: