AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speaking of Reality Talent Shows - The X Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristie(J)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Speaking of Reality Talent Shows - The X Factor Reply with quote

Has anyone else been watching this show? I enjoyed it up until last night and have been really impressed with many of the singers. But last night's show really left a bad taste in my mouth due to the bickering between judges. It was much more uncomfortable watching them I felt, than watching Macks the previous night on DWTS. It started with Simon critizing some of the other judges song choices - and with some valid reasons I thought. But then when it came to Nicole's group, he became downright nasty. And when it was his group's turn, I felt it turned from critical to downright cruel to his singers. I was enjoying the whole show, but if they have the same kind of repeat meanfest going forward, despite really liking some of the singers - they make many of the AI performers look pale in comparison - I won't be watching because of the mean spiritedness of supposed professionals.

And amazingly - Paula was the most well behaved of the group of them.
Donna Lea Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just so-so on the show... I agree... I watch for talent, not preening or bickering among the judges.

http://www.donnaleasimpson.com
Carlotta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching on and off. Now that it's down to the top 12 I will watch more often. I love the two youngest, they are amazing. It's fun to see Simon and Paula back together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: