AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fans of Cover Cafe's Annual Cover Contest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JyLnC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Fans of Cover Cafe's Annual Cover Contest Reply with quote

Cover Cafe is curious. How will the 1st place covers from our annual cover contest fare when competing against each other? This fall we're going to find the answer and discover which covers are the Best of the Best from the 2005-2010 annual cover contests. The first genre competing head to head is our popular Historical category. Stop by Cover Cafe's home page poll in October and vote for your favorite 1st Place Historical cover from 2005-2010.

http://www.covercafe.com/index.html
stl_reader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for posting that link. I loved some of the winning covers for 2010, and the comments for the "worst" covers were hilarious. (And those worst covers were indeed indescribably bad.)
JyLnC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you liked the comments from the 2010 contest results. One of my tasks as committee chair is pulling all of the comments from the votes and sending them to the category chairs for their commentary. The Worst comments always make me laugh....always. I hope you voted in the poll on the home page, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> Writer's News Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: