AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the best Kindle cover?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iluvarake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.com/Lighted-Leather-Burgundy-Display-Generation/dp/B003DZ166Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1296017811&sr=8-2

I have this cover and I love it. The color and texture give it the traditional feel of a lovely old book and the light is so convenient.

I do have to admit to some guilt over it though, because I haven't really purchased anything leather in years because I'm a vegetarian. The only exception I've made is for old books and this was a gift so I rationalize.

But still my kid torments me sometimes when she sees it by calling me a cowkiller. Laughing
Curtisbud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can choose Amazon Kindle skin covers. These skin covers have many benefits. You can also use cell phone skins to market your company and increase exposure, or possibly as promotion giveaways, with you company name or web address on the skin.

Amazon Kindle skin covers
robiform

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Barnes & Noble NOOK, and I bought the generic cover from B&N at the time that I bought the NOOK. A few months ago, I bought another cover which I like much better (and fits both the NOOK and the Kindle). The New York Times online store has three different e-reader covers which feature famous photographs from the Times' archives. I chose a cover featuring a black-and-white nighttime picture of the Statue of Liberty with the lights of the World Trade Center in the background (obviously an older photograph!). I've had a number of people compliment the cover as I've read the NOOK in public places!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: