AAR
Click here for full forums index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DWTS Premiers Tonight!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicole and Jennifer were total ringers, imho. Brooke wasn't a surprise at all. Eh, Derek won two season in a row with Nicole and Jennifer so I think he's due someone that's more of a challenge. If they bring him back and hand him another ringer I will be so disappointed. I say give the ringer to Tony for a change, he's due! Smile

All IMHO of course! Smile

Linda
Meg

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:
I say give the ringer to Tony for a change, he's due! Smile

Unfortunately, I don't think Tony has a shot. Wink He screwed up his best shot with Stacy Keebler in the finale. There are some professionals who don't do well in the freestyle -- Tony, Louis, and even Max.

Meg
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meg wrote:
Linda in sw va wrote:
I say give the ringer to Tony for a change, he's due! Smile

Unfortunately, I don't think Tony has a shot. Wink He screwed up his best shot with Stacy Keebler in the finale. There are some professionals who don't do well in the freestyle -- Tony, Louis, and even Max.

Meg

Of course he has a shot, he knows he should have done better with Stacy and I'm sure he would love to redeem himself! It would be much more exciting to see than yet another win for Derek. Wink

Linda
Meg

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda in sw va wrote:

Of course he has a shot, he knows he should have done better with Stacy and I'm sure he would love to redeem himself! It would be much more exciting to see than yet another win for Derek. Wink

Linda

Don't forget Tony made it to the finals with Melissa Rycroft and lost with another lousy freestyle. Wink

Even Regis Philbin said that if he's going on DWTS he wants Derek for his partner. LOL.

Meg
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meg wrote:
[Don't forget Tony made it to the finals with Melissa Rycroft and lost with another lousy freestyle. Wink

Even Regis Philbin said that if he's going on DWTS he wants Derek for his partner. LOL.

Meg

Awww, I love Regis! I'll like Derek more too, if he's not handed an easy win again anytime soon. Very Happy

Linda
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek never irritated me as much as Mark. Totally disgusted by Mark this season.
Linda in sw va

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LinnieGayl wrote:
Derek never irritated me as much as Mark. Totally disgusted by Mark this season.

I agree! To me it looked like he was trying to show off himself rather than his partner. Neither Derek or Mark are my favorites among the pros, even though both are very talented.

Linda
LinnieGayl

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda, exactly about Mark. He really seemed more interested in showing off himself than his partner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AAR Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: